Pearson has made a commitment to
make this website accessible for all users.
Pearson.com complies with recognised accessibility standards and has been
built to conform with the Web Accessibility Initiative's (WAI) standards.
The pearson.com website incorporates ACCESSKEY functionality, allowing the user to jump to a specific part of the site by using a combination of shortcut keys.
ACCESSKEYs are supported on most browsers:
- On a PC - Internet Explorer 5+ (PC) - Hold down the ALT key, press the number of the access key, release both keys then press ENTER
- On a PC - Netscape 7 and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 - Hold down the ALT key and press the number of the access key
- On a PC - Firefox 2.0 - Hold down SHIFT and ALT and press the number of the access key
- On a Mac - Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer 5+ - Hold down the CTRL key and press the number of the access key
The ACCESSKEY functionality used on this site is as follows:
- Alt + 0 - Go to Pearson Annual Report home page
- Alt + 1 - Go to content
- Alt + 2 - Go to main menu links
- Alt + 3 - Go to footer links
- Alt + 4 - Go to site map page
- Alt + 5 - Go to accessibility page (this page)
There is a site map which can help you navigate around the site.
Wherever possible we have provided a HTML version of PDFs on this site.
- Click here to get Adobe PDF Reader
- Click here to find out more about Adobe PDFs and accessibility
- Click here for an online tool for converting PDFs to HTML
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. Users can change the style sheets in their browsers to make viewing easier for their individual requirements. All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Supplementary information on these accessibility issues can be found at the Web Accessibility Initiative www.w3c.org/WAI
If you have any questions or comments please email email@example.com.